Committed to a sustainable, human, and guiding contribution
At Sopra Steria we firmly believe that digital is a source of opportunities and progress for all. Combined to a human dimension, it creates a virtuous circle benefiting society as a whole. Sopra Steria is committed to building a more sustainable world,
one where everyone has a role to play.
- Sustainable, as we adopt a long-term view, whether in our operations or in supporting our customers with their digital transformation. Our approach to a more sustainable world covers all our environmental, social, ethical and community
- Human, as we implement projects benefiting digital and social inclusion, and equal opportunities. For several years, we have been committed to the education of young people, the integration of people with disabilities or the career
development of women.
- Guiding, as we anticipate and understand the challenges of digital technology, we strive to better assess their impact on our clients’ and society’s sustainability objectives and advise our clients on the best way forward.
We contribute to thought leadership on the impact of digital on society with partners and think tanks. We thus help our clients to meet their own sustainability challenges.
We work with our employees, customers, partners, suppliers and society to deliver sustainable transformations. We aim to have a positive impact on society by making innovation useful and available to the widest range of people in a responsible and ethical
Corporate Responsibility Benelux
The 4 dimensions of our sustainability commitment
To contribute to a more sustainable world, we continue to innovate in all areas of our business by working in close collaboration with our ecosystem.
- Marketplace responsibility and dialogue with stakeholders: through our Corporate Responsibility programme, which is integrated into the Group’s activities, we develop offers and services that are based on fair, ethical practices concerning our employees, our customers, our partners, our suppliers and civil society in general.
- Social responsibility: we offer our staff a stimulating and motivating work environment and we promote diversity and equality of opportunity, both of which are sources of progress for the Group and for each of us individually.
- Environmental responsibility: we are working to make our organisation and the management of our operations more efficient in terms of carbon footprint and the preservation of resources by involving our entire value chain.
- Community engagement: we contribute to the social and digital inclusion of vulnerable groups with partnerships with charities and the support of Sopra Steria volunteers.