Budgetary, regulatory and fiscal constraints are increasing by the day.
Organisations in the energy sector must find creative ways to boost their productivity, develop new products and services, control their expenses, reduce their environmental footprint and rationalise their operations.
This is further compounded by the challenges of maintaining production and distribution infrastructures that are becoming obsolete, along with constantly changing customer demands. It is clear that finding the right solution to this challenging landscape is an urgent priority.
From transformation and technology services to Infrastructure Management and Business Process Services, Sopra Steria supports the transformation of energy and utility operators in all major businesses lines: exploration, production and trading, transport and distribution, marketing and services.
We support our clients on their transformation journeys through a portfolio of business and technology offers:
- Data Management: database development, Business intelligence
- Smart Energy Management – Smart Grids: monitoring energy efficiency, architecture integration and rollout of smart grids
- Enterprise Asset Management (EAM): advice on industrial asset management, product lifecycle management (PLM)
- Field Service Management (FSM): optimising response management, mobility
- Geographic Information Systems (GIS): defining and integrating GIS in business applications
- Gas-X (IT Solution for gas): a dedicated software solution for capacity and load management.