For the third year in a row, Sopra Steria Cloud Center of Excellence (CCoE) has successfully passed the Google Cloud Managed Service Provider (MSP) audit.
Google Cloud MSP members are expected to be able to provide customers with:
- Deep Cloud expertise including Cloud native tooling integrations and automation, Cloud consultation services including migration, cloud transformation, and managed services.
- Matured Managed Services technical support operations such as ability to deliver managed services 24/7/365 technical support through documented standards, procedures, enterprise-grade SLAs.
- Day 2 Managed Services covering the full scope of operations, cost, and security, management, including proactive monitoring and alerting, remediation, optimization, and reporting relying SRE and DevSecOps practices, and on automation technologies.
Google Cloud Premier Partner, Sopra Steria have developed a comprehensive and modular range of services for Google Cloud allowing enterprises to take advantage of data-powered innovation. Sopra Steria Digital & Cloud Center of Excellence helps companies across Europe drive change, remove complexity and save time to better support your business activities.
- Adeo, the world's third largest group in the sale of consumer goods for DIY and decoration, has entrusted Sopra Steria for the migration and modernization of its SAP data warehouse. Key benefits: reduction of forecasting times, savings thanks to resizing, reinforcement of security via the adoption of DevSecOps framework.
- METRO, a German multinational company operating business membership only cash and carry stores, has selected Sopra Steria to rejuvenate its BI system. Main benefits: adoption of pay-per-use model, allowing to reduce initial on-premise fixed costs, simplification of the monthly customs declaration, traceability and archiving aligned with regulation.
- REVO Systems, a software company dedicated to point of sale solutions for managing hospitality and retail business has awarded Sopra Steria to migrate its platform into Google Cloud. Foremost benefits: fast track migration, higher availability and performance, and easiest way of provisioning and managing on-demand resources.
"The renewal of our participation in the Google Cloud Managed Service Provider initiative demonstrates our know-how to support companies in the most complex migration, modernization and operation transformation projects relative to their application, data and infrastructure landscape. Our range of end-to-end managed services bring our customers a multidisciplinary one-stop shop for transforming their business processes." Gregory Wintrebert, Deputy Executive Director - Sopra Steria France
Take advantage of Sopra Steria Cloud Center of Excellence
- 200 people trained on Google Cloud
- Over 75 Google Cloud certifications
- Google Cloud Premier partnership level
- Member of the MSP initiative
- Anthos Reseller Initiative
- Looker Partner