The Sopra Steria Cloud Services end-to-end managed services offering for Google Cloud
As a Google Cloud Managed Services Provider, Sopra Steria offers customers mature technical support operations with robust lifecycle services helping them to learn, grow and scale. Key features of the Sopra Steria Cloud Services end-to-end offering include:
- Audit and trajectory definition services
- Migration services and implementation of public and hybrid cloud architectures
- Next-generation on-demand operations, combining observability, FinOps approaches and Site Reliability Engineering.
Sopra Steria’s Cloud Center of Excellence Europe (CCoE)’s teams have therefore developed a range of managed services, 50% of which are dedicated to operations and 50% to automation. This approach, in line with the new NoOps and DevOps challenges, allows substantial productivity gains for companies, while contributing to the improvement of service quality. These managed services are a valuable asset for the success of transformation projects in large organisations.
Google Cloud Managed Services Providers initiative recognises the expertise of Sopra Steria’s CCoE. This recognition is the first milestone in a co-investment program to provide managed services on Google Cloud, Big Data and Machine Learning solutions, as well as SAP solutions on Google Cloud.
A co-investment programme driving the digital transformation for major European organisations
The Sopra Steria Cloud Services for Google Cloud offering has been deployed for several European clients, including:
- Auchan - Teams at Beamap, Sopra Steria's Cloud Consulting subsidiary, supported Auchan in the choice of its Big Data Cloud platform (major CSP benchmarking and Google Cloud selection).
- Aker BP - Sopra Steria's teams in Norway are supporting the oil and gas company in its huge transformation process, taking greater advantage of Cloud services (Google Cloud).
“Google Cloud is boosting its support for large companies. With its strong European footprint in this segment, Sopra Steria has been selected as one of the few12 Managed Service Providers certified under this programme. The comprehensive nature of their activities, which include Consulting, Development and Application Maintenance services, as well as those related to operations, is an essential asset for the success of the transformation projects of corporations, including these large organisations.” said Bruno Hesse, Google Cloud Head of Alliances and Channel EMEA.
“We are convinced that large companies must all be engaged in a major transformation of their business. A public cloud or hybrid multi-cloud strategy, also supported by value-added services such as Big Data and Machine Learning, offers new development opportunities, accelerates time-to-market while improving our customers’ operational efficiency," concluded Jean-Marie Souchu, Executive Director Infrastructure Management France at Sopra Steria.