From 12th to 14th of March, our teams will share their expertise, on stand 488 of the World ATM Congress, on Air Traffic Management (ATM) and Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM).
Share with our experts on our stand and discover 5 demos on the following topics:
- How to combine AI & Machine Learning to generate air traffic scenarios?
- How to combine Big Data & Data Visualisation to detect environmental impact on a specific area?
- How does Hololens cause a new way of interacting in an ATM environment?
- What is our digital transformation approach in management terms?
- How to develop Urban Air Mobility for citizens and sustainables cities with our interoperability solution, Shared Virtual Sky, and our collaborative platform oriented data management, Colibry?
Participate in talks with our Sopra Steria’s experts:
- March 12th at 1:15 PM, Augustin Degas, Doctorant IRIT in Artificial Intelligence – Thesis CIFRE, Sopra Steria : "AI in scenario generation for Air Traffic Simulations"
- 12th at 4:45 PM, Meriem Oubelkass & Didier Bosque, Sopra Steria Flight and Flow Service Delivery Manager for EUROCONTROL and Innovation and Digital Transformation Manager : "Innovation to Opérations – Digilab by Sopra Steria as a booster of EUROCONTROL Network Manager digital transformation."
- March 13th at 4:50 PM - Didier Bosque, Innovation and Digital Transformation Manager, Sopra Steria : "The “Digital U-Space”: paving the way for new partnerships with the cities to deploy a sustainable Urban Air Mobility."