Paris, March 6, 2023 - Sopra Steria, a European tech leader in consulting, digital
services and software development, will be attending the Airspace World 2023
in Geneva, the largest and most influential airspace and near-space management
event in the world.
As a major player in the field of Tech, Sopra Steria develops and offers a wide range of
digital services for air transport management.
During the event, Sopra Steria's experts will present the latest technological innovations to
improve air traffic management and implement a "European Digital Sky", enabled by
advances in artificial intelligence to gain in efficiency and sustainability. Sopra Steria
representatives will also participate in several conferences on sustainable aviation, the use
of artificial intelligence and cyber resilience.
All our experts present at Airspace World Geneva will be available on stand E20 to discuss
and answer your questions about the future of air transport during the show.
Demonstrations – Stand E 20
- Sustainable Aviation: This demonstration is designed to raise awareness of the
connection between contrail zones and greenhouse gases. The use of artificial
intelligence to prevent such areas could reduce CO2 emissions.
- Artificial Intelligence: This demonstration will show how the validation of a
Controler Working Position operational use case can be fully automated to reduce
the time to operations.
- Drone Operations: This demonstration will show how drone integration can be
supported by adding automation considering security, social & environmental
- Airspace Management: This demonstration will show how multiple airspace users
can coordinate and negotiate the use of airspace in planning and tactical phases,
making the best use of the shared airspace.
Wednesday, March 8th
- 5:00 - 5:25 PM - Sustainable mobility: how does collaborative governance and
data sharing support greener aviation? The example of Stargate.
Thursday, March 9th
- 1:30 - 1:55 PM - Drone Operations: The UAS ecosystem, a realistic perspective.
- 4:00 - 4:25 PM - Sustainable Aviation: The story of continuous descent
operations. How to move from experimentation to large-scale deployment in Europe?
Friday March 10th
- 10am - 10:25 AM - Artificial Intelligence: How can AI improve software quality
and speed up operations in air traffic management?
- 11am - 11:25 AM - Cyber Resilience: Improving the resilience of future ATM
operations to cyber-attacks through artificial intelligence.