Planning and management of the project activities:
- Ensuring the final delivery meets the agreed customer and stakeholder requirements specified for the project ;
- Coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants;
- Acquiring resources and ensuring that team members are motivated and constantly developing their skills and experience;
- Preparing and maintaining project plan and tracking activities against the plan, providing regular and accurate reports;
- Participating in functional and technical working groups and progress meetings.
Budgeting and accounting for the project team activities and resources:
- Estimating costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of the project to agreed terms of reference;
- Monitoring costs, timescales and resources used, and take action where these deviate from agreed tolerances;
- Ensuring all organizational policies and procedures are followed throughout project;
- Giving proposals for project strategies, planning, definition of tasks and deliverables, review of project deliverables, risk analysis and management, status reports, problem reporting and management systems, follow-up and organization;
- The Project Manager will also define the project’s objectives and oversee quality control throughout its life cycle.
- You have at least a Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent valuable experience;
- You have several years of experience in process analysis, review, conceptualization and recommendations;
- PMP and/or Prince II certified;
- Lean Management certification is also an asset;
- You are pragmatic and solutions oriented;
- You have excellent communication skills and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations;
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented;
- You speak French and English.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.