We are currently looking for a “Senior System Engineer (Citrix) in order to reinforce our team working for our infrastructure management unit.
As a System Engineer, you are responsible for the design, implementation, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of the IT platforms we operate for our clients and the implementation of the IT needs of our client.
- A Senior System Engineer will have to design, configure and implement infrastructure components, maintain and strengthen the links with our clients, ensure the availability of the platforms and guarantee a very high level of service.You will be responsible for the planning of the daily tasksand the implementation projects.
- Through this function you will play a fundamental role in the operational IT continuity of our client:
- you will be responsible for the monitoring and technological development of the Microsoft and Citrix based infrastructure, in close cooperation with the service desk, application and network teams and our clients.
- the design, implementation, configuration and support of Windows platforms, possibly in collaboration with technology partners and our clients.
- the performance, stability, high availability, security and resilience of the platforms (servers, storage, network, security).
- You will act as second or third-line support for the internal team, our clients and external technology partners.
- You will document the architecture to share knowledge and ensure its maintainability and evolution.
- You will be involved in cost-benefit studies related to infrastructure investments.
- You analyze and report SLAs and KPIs related to infrastructure and customer experience based on internal monitoring and user satisfaction measurements. You propose actions and act to maximize service quality.
- You intervene quickly in the event of an infrastructure problem, depending on the priority of the incidents and problems you encounter.
- You solve technological problems by identifying them (inventory) and looking for structural solutions (in collaboration with our partners and clients).
- In order to deliver a consistent quality of service, as well in quality of work as in execution speed, you actively look for automation opportunities and propose solution to obtain the desired SLA’s.
Your knowledge :
Must have :
- Citrix XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler, XenMobile, ShareFile;
- Windows Environment (Active Directory, SQL, Roles Windows Server);
- Scripting PowerShell;
- Security (Trend Micro, ESET, Sophos);
- ITIL v3-4.
Nice to have :
- Network understanding;
- Veeam or other backup tools;
- Ansible and Terraform;
- Microsoft Azure & Office 365;
Your Profile/Experience :
- French and English knowledge are mandatory (speaking & writing);
- Minimum 5-year experience is considered as an asset;
- Excellent communication and organisational skills;
- Team player;
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service
- You will potentially be involved in on call duty service with the team.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
With access to SOPRA STERIA ACADEMY, as a Senior System Engineer (Citrix), you will learn valuable skills, training, and educational opportunities.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at firstname.lastname@example.org.