Your Mission :
· Implementation of ISO 27001 compliant information security policies, controls and processes
· Conduct of data vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
· Planning and conduct of internal audits for ISO 27001 compliance verification
· Performing data classifications,
· Reviewing data classification reports,
· Developing risk scenarios based on chosen architectural set-ups,
· Assessing existing security controls and proposing additionally required security measures by determining finally the residual risk.
Your knowledge/experience :
· A deep understanding and several years of experience in the area of information security and risk management is a pre-requisite (minimum of 5 years’ experience)
· Project Management experience (minimum of 5 years’ experience)
· Certifications in the areas of IT Security Governance (CISM), data privacy (IAPP) and Project Management (PMP, Prince2), as well as working experience in both areas.
· Experience with IT Security & Privacy
· Experience in large Public Institutions and Banking sector preferred.
· Fluent language skills in French, English. (verbal and written)
We Offer :
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.