Sopra Steria is looking for a “Solution Architect” in order to reinforce its presales and project teams in the design of global IT solutions.
- As a Solution Architect, you act as part of a presales team or a project team translating business and IT requirements into solution architecture designs for large or medium scale systems using your knowledge of the current technologies and integrating existing products and new developments.
- You document and estimate your solution architecture designs and communicate them to our customers and other stakeholders. You ensure that solutions fit with the existing standards, capabilities and technology roadmaps of our customers.
- You follow market trends and competitor activities in your area and ensure that this data is used for the ongoing service development.
- You share your knowledge of the current solutions, technologies and methodologies with your colleagues by participating to communities of practices, organizing short presentations and writing “white papers”.
- You have a computer science degree or equivalent experience and you have minimum 10 years of experience in the IT sector including 2 years in IT solutions design
- You are eager to learn new technologies; you are constantly up-to-date with IT evolutions and trends
- You have excellent communication skills and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations
- You have the ability to define and analyse user requirements and advise customers on scope and options for business and IT improvements
- You are capable to demonstrate your experience of working as the solution owner in your area of technical specialism on bids and programs
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
- You speak French or Dutch and English
- Knowledge of these 3 languages is an asset
- You have excellent architecture and design skills
- You have sound experiences in solutions architecture design
- You have an excellent knowledge of the SOA paradigm
- You have a good knowledge of the JEE platform
- You have a good knowledge of at least one Application Server (Weblogic, JBoss, …)
- You have a good knowledge of at least one Enterprise Service Bus (OSB, ServiceMix, …)
- You have a good knowledge of at least one RDBMS (Oracle Database, IBM DB2, …)
- You have a good knowledge of development methodologies (UP, Scrum)
- Knowledge of open source solutions is an asset
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to email@example.com or via the webform below.