We are currently looking for “Enterprise Architects" to strengthen our different teams working on projects within the Private Sector (Industry, Banking, Utilities and Pharmaceutical) and Public Sector (European Institutions, Ministry of finance, Interior Ministry,…).
As an Enterprise Architect, you define or improve the target operating model, the business strategy, the functional architecture, or the technical architecture of our clients. You play a key part in translating the business strategy in ICT initiatives.
You assume the following responsibilities for our clients :
- Take the lead in developing business and IT blueprints working together with the business and IT experts
- Define target and roadmap to transform the business, the processes and the underlying information systems
- Ensure alignment of solutions and projects in line with the enterprise architecture
- Define and promote architecture principles, standards, and guidelines
- Define and maintain the architecture repository
- Identify and manage risks associated with architecture
- You have a master’s degree in computer science or engineering
- You have strong interpersonal skills and ability to interface with C-Level
- You can deliver persuasive presentations and write complex documents
- You are able to manage a small team of architects and consultants
- You are pro-active, structured, and solution-oriented
- You speak English and French or Dutch
- Knowledge of these 3 languages is an asset
- You have at least two years of experience in enterprise architecture
- A certification in TOGAF or other enterprise architecture framework is an asset
- You can work at both Information Systems and Technology / Infrastructure levels
- You have a good knowledge of ArchiMate, BPMN, and UML modelling notations
- You have a good knowledge of SOA architecture and Integration Architecture
- Knowledge of development lifecycle and operational processes is an asset
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to deepen continuously your knowledge and to develop further your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the webform below.