We are currently looking for “Project Manager” to strengthen our different teams working on projects within our Homeland Security/Defense/Aeroline agency.
- As Project Manager, you will clarify the objectives and the impact of the project in terms of deliverables, time frame, resources, quality and costs.
- You manage and support the project team through all the delivery phases of the project and you define the process of work and quality.
- You plan the tasks and the required resources, control the progress status of the project and you ensure the administrative and financial follow-up of the project.
- You organize follow-up meetings with the customer and your management.
- You detect new business opportunities on your project and initiate the sales process accordingly.
- You are accountable for the project outcome within the contractual constraints.
- You have a Bachelor or Master in IT or equivalent valuable experience.
- You have 10 years of experience in IT projects and 5 years in project management.
- You have experience in conflict management, negotiation, able to identify risks and communicate them
- You are ready to propose challenging ideas in order to reach deadline for CD to be in production;
- You must be used to communicate with various stakeholders.
- You have experience defining Conformance testing Campaigns with customers.
- You are open-minded; problem solving oriented and have people management experience.
- You are focused on Delivery.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- You have implemented and maintained development and integration environments.
- You speak French or Dutch and are fluent in English.
- An effective experience in a JAVA, environment is an asset.
- You have experience in Prince2 (or PMI), ideally certified
- UML and RUP methodologies is an asset
- You have already worked in a Java environment and you well know Scrum/Agile.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 0032.2.566.60.14 - Mobile: 0422.214.171.124