Sopra Steria is set to provide fundamental support to the Network Manager - EUROCONTROL - European air traffic management. In this context, Sopra Steria is looking for “Senior Java Developers” to strengthen its team:
As Senior JAVA developer, you will participate to the design, development, maintenance and testing of high quality software modules. Your open mindset, analytical mind and solid knowledge of object oriented concepts enable you to understand business analysis and software architectures documents. Focused on quality and efficiency, you will contribute to the continuous improvement process of our software factory. You report your progresses and the risks to the Project Manager.
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- You have minimum 4 years of experience in Java backend development
- You are open-minded, problem-solver with a good analytical mind.
- You have good oral and written communication skills.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
- Team spirit is a strong requirement.
- You are fluent in English and knowledge of French or Dutch is an asset.
- You have a good understanding of OO Design, Object Oriented programming and UML notation.
- You have an outstanding knowledge in Java, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, XML, EAI, JMS, JSF, Web Services
- You are familiar with communication protocols like TCP/IP, CORBA,…
- Experience with one major application server (Weblogic, Tomcat, …) of the market
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies
- The knowledge of SQL (database DB2) is an asset
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to roberto.alvarez@SopraSteria.com