We are currently looking for a “Scrum Master” to strengthen one of our major project on the Aeroline sector
We are currently looking for a “Scrum Master” to reinforce one of our major project.
- As an Agile process leader or Iteration Manager, your primary goal will be to lead development teams to deliver high quality working software using and promotion agile framework.
- Helping the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items;
- Work close with clients, product owners, developers and QA to launch innovative projects on time and within budget
- Be responsible for analyzing AS-IS situations and set up future proof agile organisations, governance structure, processes, development teams
- Identify, develop and execute strategies to make needed behavioural changes
- Planning Scrum implementations within the organization
- Helping employees and stakeholders understand and enact Scrum and empirical product development
- Causing change that increases the productivity of the Scrum Team
- Reporting to the management the keys indicators that help making decision
- Manage the productivity of the team and challenge the way of working
- Report the alert before it happened
- Work closely with the technical lead to ensure that the technical strategy is follow and in alignment with the program level
- Be motivational and Transform the way of working by your leadership
- Working with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organization
- Master degree
- At least 3 years of experience in IT or digital consulting
- French or Dutch and Fluent English
- The ability to build strong client relationships
- Experience with agile and scrum methodologies and tools
- Knowledge and experience with agile application lifecycle management
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management certification is a plus (e.g. Prince II, PMI, Agile/Scrum etc.)
- Agile certifications are a plus (Prince2 agile, Certified Scrum Master, Certified Product Owner, SAFE…)
- Prior experience in the fast-paced agile environment will be critical to planning and overseeing day to day development activities, managing work against competing deliverables.
- Successful experience for least 2-3 years using the agile framework, preferably in the role of Iteration Manager.
- 1+ Years of practical experience in software development is helpful.
- Experience as a Scrum Master
- Excellent Communication in both Written and Oral 3. High Level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Flexible work and leadership style to maximize team performance.
- High level technical familiarity with distributed systems and web technologies.
- Superb Communication skills and presentation skills will be integral to conducting iteration planning meetings, hosting demonstrations, and facilitating retrospectives with team members and stakeholders alike.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Roberto.firstname.lastname@example.org