Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness.
Sopra Steria is looking for “Python Developer” to strengthen its team
As Python developer, you will participate to the design, development, maintenance and testing of high quality software modules. Your open mindset, analytical mind and solid knowledge of object oriented concepts enable you to understand business analysis and software architectures documents. Focused on quality and efficiency, you will contribute to the continuous improvement process of our software factory. You report your progresses and the risks to the Project Manager
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in Python development
- You are open-minded, problem-solver with a good analytical mind.
- You have good oral and written communication skills.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
- Team spirit is a strong requirement.
- You are fluent in English and French
- You are passionate about relational database features.
- Strong experience with Python v3.xx
- Experience with at least one framework to build API ( Django, Flask, Gunicorn,…)
- Experience with at least one ORM framework ( Django, SQLAlchemy,…)
- Strong familiarity with SQL or PL/SQL
- Experience in Shell scripting or PowerShell is preferred
- Experience with Continuous Integration system is a plus
- Good craftsmanship practices ( Clean Code, SOLID principles, respect of conventions & guidelines)
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to roberto.alvarez@SopraSteria.com