Sopra Steria is currently looking for a “PMO” in order to strengthen our team working on projects within our Homeland Security/Defense/Aeroline Agency. As a PMO, you will standardize and introduce economies of repetition in the execution of the project/program you will be assigned to. You will act as the source of documentation, guidance and metrics on the practice of project management and execution.
- Facilitate Project Planning and coordination
- Workplan management support; keeping track of plans, budget, quality standards, deliverables and dependencies
- Monitoring of relations between project areas and active improvement propositions
- Administration of risks and issues
- Facilitation of internal and external meetings
- Organize project resource management and follow-up
- Able to implement formal project management processes based on industry best practice but tailored to the company organizational culture
- Analyze Financial & Operational Information
- Report generation following a predefined script as well as preparation of custom reports for project needs
- Project metrics reporting and project finance management
- Review KPIs, spot trends and advise PMs executives accordingly.
- Set-up/Modify Project related Processes to assure project/program efficiency
- In charge of continuous development and oversight of core PMO processes
- Ensure Documentation and Archives
- Assure accurate completion of projects related documents at every step of a project’s creation, development and execution.
- This may involve reviewing and aiding in the writing of documents relating to a project’s scope, budget resources and justification.
- Be familiar and user of sharepoint-like Tools
- Project Management/PMO
- You have acted as project manager/PMO for large, global, multi-disciplinary projects
- You have experienced in creating executive presentations on projects portfolio status for the Sr. Management.
- You have experienced in conceptualizing and implementing strategy for capturing Project and Program metrics and funneling that information to easy-to understand dashboards, enabling Executive Management to keep a pulse on project health.
- You have experience in coordination and execution of project/program support activities and coordination between stakeholders;
- Participation in user, service and project meetings;
- You have experience in Information sites Management
- Project Reporting: deliver reports on the project status to team members and client by providing clear and transparent indicators and analysis (SQIs, etc)
- You have excellent communication skills and are used to write minutes of the meetings, and log related actions resulting from the meetings;
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality-oriented
- You speak English and French. Dutch is a plus.
Methods & Tools
- You apply industry-standard methodologies such as PRINCE2 or PMI
- Highly literate in Microsoft Office tools : Powerpoint, Excel, Sharepoint, ….
- Capacity to use Power BI -like tools is a plus.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Roberto.firstname.lastname@example.org