Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness. The Group has over 44,000 employees and generated a turnover of over 4.1 billion Euros in 2018. For more information, find us on www.soprasteriagroup.com.
The role of the Windows operating system specialist is to:
- Manage contacts with customer managers, project (technical) managers, suppliers, internal and external customers.
- Coordinate infrastructure interventions.
- Analysis and design of solutions
- Install, configure, configure, configure, secure servers and participate in the production launch with the operational teams.
- Develop system tools and manage integration into management and monitoring tools.
- Manage configuration tests.
- Write and follow ITIL process (Problem, incident and change management)
- Manage documentation
- Observe and control the operation of servers and the operating system in order to draw conclusions for possible evolutions: design and plan them.
- Manage the testing of new versions, patches,...
- Ability to integrate a complex environment and take on tasks quickly.
- Able to write technical documentation for colleagues.
- Easy teamwork, good integration into a group.
- Results orientation.
- Sense of responsibility, ownership.
- Sense of responsibility
- Customer orientation
- Attention to results
- Ability to learn
- Ability to solve problems
- Ability to listen and assimilate
- You speak fluent Dutch or French and have a very good knowledge of English
- Production management
- Incident and problem resolution
- Change management in accordance with the ITIL methodology
- Windows server 2003, 2008
- DFS & Active Directory Rights Management Service (ADRMS),
- Active Directory Tools
- Group Policy
- NFS & SMB samba services
- MS Subsystem for Unix-based applications (Basic)
- NFS + Acls
- DNS / DHCP / WINS
- Power Shell / Visual Basic (Basic)
- MDT Microsoft Deployment Toolkit & Windows Automated Installation Kit AIK / RIS
- SAN Config Tools (basic)
- Security Tools (Antivirus Servers)
- Quota Manager
- Security auditing, server hardening, security guidelines
- AD security policy
- Server and domain migration, installing and configuring Domain Controllers, forest
- Domain trust
- AD Forest management and administration
- Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
- Certificate enrollment across forests - Certificates server & PKI solutions
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org