Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness. The Group has over 44,000 employees and generated a turnover of over 4.1 billion Euros in 2018. For more information, find us on www.soprasteriagroup.com.
The role of the Linux operating system specialist is to:
- Assist in the resolution of incidents and problems
- Study, analyze and implement modifications to the existing environment in order to improve availability and performance
- Provide advice and recommendations on architecture
- Perform analyses or prototypes, plan, schedule or participate in implementation while respecting budget and time constraints
- Ability to integrate a complex environment and take on tasks quickly.
- Able to write technical documentation for colleagues.
- Easy teamwork, good integration into a group.
- Results orientation.
- Sense of responsibility, ownership.
- You speak fluent Dutch or French and have a very good knowledge of English
- Production management
- Incident and problem resolution
- Change management in accordance with the ITIL methodology
- Knowledge of the Redhat Enterprise Linux Operating System (versions 5 and 6)
- Scripting (shell, python, pearl, etc.) and must be able to use this knowledge to automate the management of a large production environment.
- Configuration of a centralized authentication on a Linux server (LDAP or other)
- Routing on servers with multiple network interfaces
- Product "Redhat Satellite Server"
- Configuring physical server connections on a SAN
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to email@example.com