In the context of the development of its Air Traffic Management (ATM) practice in Europe, Sopra Steria is looking for a “Middleware Specialist” to strengthen its team.
- As Middleware Specialist, you will carry out the software and/or middleware systems transfer procedures from development to operations, for the installation and migration of new software releases and increments and you will provide release training to L1 support.
- You will also provide second level support for the NM software applications and/or middleware in order to maintain the operational services and for NM mission critical middleware.
- You will assemble different software components, as produced by the software development teams, to build an increment of NM Systems and to test that they interact correctly.
- You will perform the verification of the compatibility of the software components to be integrated.
- You will verify all non-functional requirements of the systems like performance, maintainability, availability, robustness, …
- You will have to handle and resolve incidents created by Level 1 support and perform Level 2 incident investigation and resolution in order to maintain the operational services,
- You will identify the logs of the machine involved, to interpret them and find out errors related to the incidents.
- You will resolve the incidents or if not possible you will provide correct and comprehensive information to Level 3 support.
- You will provide comprehensive information to the user impacted and to ask supporting questions.
- You will contribute to the problem management process (root cause analysis).
- You will be in charge of the maintenance, health monitoring of the software applications (preventive action) and you will carry out daily system administration of NM middleware and access management
- You will have to install software patches and modify and maintain the repository files.
- You will be in charge of the support to release development (implementation, middleware deployment, configuration, …)
- You will carry out technical acceptance testing of new releases and increments to the operational software applications
- You will provide input to the architecture groups/ studies in the areas of service support and service delivery.
- You will take part in the review of NM release deliverables like technical documentations
- You will produce documentation in respect of the change procedures in support of the operational applications and/or middleware tools.
- You will provide support to developers and users in respect of the operational applications and/or middleware tools
- You are experienced in Middleware configuration and administration (e.g Weblogic, TOMCAT, Oracle DB)
- You have a background in integration, configuration, deployment of software components and monitoring (e.g. HP OpenView):
- You have experience in testing
- You have IAM experience: knowledge of the LDAP structure, supporting the authorization model, knowledge of the Policy director/ (e.g ISAM, WebSEAL object space).
- You speak fluent English (mandatory) and knowledge of French is an asset
- Operating Systems Skills : Linux (RH), VMWare : debugging knowledge (systems logs,…)
- Access Management : authentication (token authentication, Certificate, SAML,…)
- Configuration management : ClearCase, SharePoint, GitHUb
- Remedy, ServiceNow, Scripting (Perl, kornshell, …), IT system Monitoring/Supervision, Docker, OPENSHIFT, Ansible
- Development/configuration tools: Oracle Sql language, Java, JIRA, Bitbucket, Confluence.
- Testing Tools : HP ALM (dashboard and reports), Selenium
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org