We are currently looking for a “Change Manager” to strengthen our Infrastructure Management organisation based in Louvain-la-Neuve (Brussels South).
- As Change Manager, you will clarify the objectives and the delivery of the IM changes and projects in terms of deliverables, time frame, resources, quality and costs.
- You are responsible of the Change Management process and supervise all activities that belong to.
- You ensure coordination and support the IM teams through all the delivery phases of the project and you define the process of work and quality.
- You plan the tasks and the required resources, control the progress status of the changes/projects, assign priorities and you ensure the administrative follow-up of the project.
- You organize follow-up meetings with the IM teams, Service Delivery Managers and your management.
- You detect new business opportunities on your project and initiate the sales process accordingly.
- You are accountable for the changes and projects outcome within the contractual constraints.
- You have a Bachelor or Master in IT or equivalent valuable experience.
- You are used to communicate with various stakeholders and own excellent listening skills.
- You are open-minded, problem solving oriented, focused on delivery.
- You have experience in conflict management, negotiation.
- You own leadership and coaching capabilities.
- You can identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- You speak French or Dutch and are proficient in English.
- You have 7 years of experience in IM projects and a proven experience in IM Change Management or IM Project Management.
- You have an in depth knowledge of infrastructure components (network, system, applications) and you are able to understand and participate in technical exchanges.
- You are familiar with ITIL framework
- Experience in using Project Management (Prince 2 or PMI) and Agile (Scrum, Safe) methodologies is a plus.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to deepen continuously your knowledge and to develop further your personal competencies.