Sopra Steria is actively looking for a “Information Security Consultant” in order to reinforce its Cyber Security department.
The consultant will mainly support the CIO, the CISO, the Data Protection Officer, and the Security Governance team to manage activities aimed to develop the IT Security Governance team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implementation of ISO 27001 compliant information security policies, controls and processes
- Conduct of data vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Planning and conduct of internal audits for ISO 27001 compliance verification
- Performing data classifications,
- Reviewing data classification reports,
- Developing risk scenarios based on chosen architectural set-ups,
- Assessing existing security controls and proposing additionally required security measures by determining finally the residual risk.
- A deep understanding and several years of experience in the area of information security and risk management is a pre-requisite (minimum of 5 years’ experience)
- Project Management experience (minimum of 5 years’ experience)
- Certifications in the areas of IT Security Governance (CISM), data privacy (IAPP) and Project Management (PMP, Prince2), as well as working experience in both areas.
- Experience with IT Security & Privacy
- Experience in large Public Institutions and Banking sector preferred.
- Fluent language skills in French, English and Dutch (verbal and written)
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to roberto.alvarez@SopraSteria.com