In order to reinforce our Enterprise Intelligence team, Sopra Steria is currently seeking a highly motivated Data Consultant.
As Consultant specialised in Enterprise Intelligence within our consulting practice, you will play a key role in designing, building and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
Digital transformation is powered by data. Your mission is to help clients get the most business value out of their data assets. This can range from strategy definition and vision creation to project shaping and information management delivery.
Our Enterprise Intelligence activities rest on 4 pillars:
In addition, we expect you to be actively involved in the development of our consulting practice. You will take on responsibilities in business development as well as in leading or mentoring others. In order to support your assignments and your career development, you will have the opportunity to enrol to relevant trainings via the Sopra Steria academy.
- You hold an advanced graduate degree in one of the following fields (or equivalent competences by experience): business administration, computer science, economics, engineering
- You have a solid understanding of the principles of data and data management.
- You are familiar with relational data bases and can write queries using SQL
- Experience in the realm of big data (Hadoop, ELK, Cassandra…), analytics or data science is a definite plus.
- You have relevant professional experience (min 4 years) in a similar role, in a client-facing and delivery position
- You have the ability to understand our clients’ needs and you have experience in designing digital transformation programs;
- You have experience in business development activities including proven experience with consultative selling and writing high quality proposals;
- You have the ability and the experience to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, across all levels in an organisation up to C level executives;
- You have good command of Dutch, French and English
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies thanks to our Sopra Steria Academy, which has a wide range of trainings on personal development and soft skills.