We are currently looking for a “Cloud and System Engineer” to reinforce our team working on different projects for our Managed Services Business Unit.
- You will be integrated in our multi-competencies 2nd and 3rd Level Support Team providing Managed Services for various clients from the Finance & Banking, Government & Public Sector and Industry Markets.
- You will be involved in the administration, operation and improvement of our System Infrastructure
- You will be actively involved in managing Public and Private Cloud infrastructure and Automation (Azure, Ansible, …)
- You will be working guided by ITILv3 practices in managing incidents, changes and troubleshooting problems.
- You will investigate performance issue and advice on their tuning, storage and backup optimization.
- Your expertise will be solicited to design, implement, manage and improve availability schemes and recovery plans.
- You must have a BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject (or similar proven experience).
- You are keen to proactively managing system and related infrastructure.
- You are a real and motivated team player
- You commit to quality, have proven problem-solving skills and have a thorough approach to work
- You are security focused
- You are always eager to evolve and acquire new competencies in an ever-changing environment.
- You enjoy teamwork in a multi-cultural environment - oral and written communication in English are required. Oral communication in Dutch is desirable.
- You have a technical background and/or beginning experience in systems management (and related technologies).
- You have a basic command and experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Linux based environments (Redhat, Centos, …).
- You are familiar with virtualization platform(Vmware, Virtual Box, …)
- You have a high interest in emerging cloud-related technologies and evolutions
- You have a starting experience in system administration (installation, maintenance, monitoring, tuning, backup, storage, …)
- You have effective scripting capabilities
- Experience with middleware is a plus (e.g;, Jboss, NGINX, …)
- Experience with automation software is a plus (E.G., Ansible, Puppet, …)
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to email@example.com