You want to enlarge your career scope working on a multi-cultural environment, involved in interesting Security projects within the Public and the Private Sector? Check this opportunity.
What we’re looking for :
SopraSteria is looking for a Business Continuity Consultant in order to reinforce its fast growing Cyber Security team.
As Business Continuity Management Consultant you will:
- Assist clients in raising their resilience by defining business continuity requirements with (top)management;
- Conduct Business Continuity and Crisis Management reviews/audits; write continuity plans, develop training, crisis management scenario’s & simulations and testing processes etc (“ISO22301”, “BS 11200:2014”);
- Conduct Business Impact Analysis (BIA) and Risk Assessments
- Develop Business Continuity frameworks/strategies
- Manage Disaster Recovery projects
- Build/facilitate/coordinate scenario testing programs
- Coordinate client maintenance programs
- Provide general Risk Management and Business Continuity advice/assistance
- Support business development in the field of business continuity & crisis management and disaster recovery.
- Follow-up on evolutions in the field of business continuity & crisis management and develop and share your knowledge;
- You have business and/or IT knowledge thanks to your higher educational background (i.e. master degree) and your former work experience (2 to 6 years);
- You want to broaden your experience in the following fields: Risk management, Crisis management, (IT) Resilience, Business process continuity;
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills (Dutch or French and English) and thanks to your professional attitude you earn respect from client staff and managers;
- You have good business and process analysis skills;
- You have experience in leading or participating in projects to meet client expectations within budget and on time;
- You like to work in teams, are creative and willing to learn and develop new skills;
- You strive towards excellence in your field and maximal client satisfaction and are able to build long term client relationships;
- Certification regarding Business Continuity Management from BCI, BSi, DRI is an extra asset (e.g. CBCI (Certified by the Business Continuity Institute), ISO 22301, ABCP (Associate Business Continuity Professional), CBCP (Certified Business Continuity Professional)
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to roberto.alvarez@SopraSteria.com