We are currently looking for “.Net Developer" to strengthen our different teams working on projects within the Private Sector (Industry, Banking, Utilities and Pharmaceutical) and Public Sector (European Institutions, Ministry of finance, Interior Ministry,…).
- As .NET developer, you will participate to the design, development, maintenance and testing of high quality software modules.
- Your open mindset, analytical mind and solid knowledge of object oriented concepts enable you to understand business analysis and software architectures documents.
- Focused on quality and efficiency, you will contribute to the continuous improvement process of our software factory.
- You report your progresses and the risks to the Project Manager.
- You have a Bachelor or a Master degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- You have minimum 2 years of experience in .NET development
- You are open-minded, problem-solver with a good analytical mind.
- You have good oral and written communication skills.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented
- Team spirit is a strong requirement.
- You are fluent in French and knowledge of English or Dutch is an asset.
- C#, .Net Framework and .Net Core
- WCF, Rest
- WPF, MVVM
- Entity Framework , .Net Framework 4, Windows Forms
- Database: SQL Server
- Queuing: RabbitMQ
- Other tools: Swagger, NServiceBus
- Repository: TFS, Git.
- Visual Studio
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to deepen continuously your knowledge and to develop further your personal competencies.