In order to support the growth of our consulting activity in Industry and Services across Benelux, Sopra Steria is currently seeking a highly motivated Senior Transportation Consultant.
As Senior Consultant within our consulting practice specialised in Passengers Transport, you will play a key role in designing, building and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
We are looking for someone who
- has proven experience in at least one of the latest trends, such as
- Public Transportation (Train, Trams, Busses,...)
- Flight passengers Transportation
- Customer centricity
- understands the importance of digital technologies driving innovation (BI, RPA, AI etc.);
- has the capacity to efficiently get a good understanding of business needs related to the transport business using appropriate techniques (workshops, research, focused interviews, etc.);
- has business knowledge of Public Transportation and Passengers Transport Business;
- is a fast learner and can quickly apply new technologies or concepts;
- has an understanding of the human and cultural challenges posed by a transformation process;
- has proven communication skills and is able to convey a message concisely up to C-level executives;
In addition, we expect you to be actively involved in the development of our consulting practice. You will take on responsibilities in business development as well as in leading and mentoring others. In order to support your assignments and your career development, you will have the opportunity to enrol to relevant trainings via the Sopra Steria Academy.
You have a solid understanding of the people transportation business and the latest technology trends in a an Agile environment;
You have a demonstrated expertise in one of the trends mentioned above;
You have experience in business development activities including proven experience in the consulting industry;
You have relevant professional experience (min 4 years) in a similar role, in a client-facing and delivery position;
You have the ability to understand our clients’ needs and you have experience in designing digital transformation programs;
You have the ability and the experience to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, across all levels in an organisation up to C level executives;
You hold an advanced graduate degree in one of the following fields (or equivalent competences by experience): business administration, computer science, economics, engineering
You are trilingual Dutch, French and English
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org