About Sopra Steria:
Sopra Steria Group is a European leader in consulting, technology services and software publishing, providing one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end-to-end service offerings on the market: Consulting, Systems Integration, Software Development, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Services.
Sopra Steria Consulting is the consultancy arm of the Sopra Steria Group and aims at developing a leader position in this fast-moving business with huge potential. Our service offering focuses on the needs of the banking industry and several global European accounts in the private sector as well as on national and international public sector organisations.
Sopra Steria Group employs more than 800 resources in the Belgian banking landscape. Clients of Sopra Steria include major Belgian Banks (BNP Paribas Fortis, KBC, Belfius, ING and Argenta), and several mid-tier banks (VDK, AXA and Deutsche Bank). Our services cover Consulting, AI, infrastructure hosting, cybersecurity, system integration, application development and maintenance, which we can delivere to our clients as a service, including end-to-end SLA’s
In order to support the growth of our consulting activity in banking across Benelux, Sopra Steria is looking for a Senior Banking Consultant.
As Senior Consultant within our Consulting practice specialised in Banking, you will play a key role in designing, building and delivering high value solutions that help our clients move forward in every part of their business, from strategic planning to day-to-day operations.
We are looking for someone with:
- In-depth knowledge of the banking industry with practical experience in developing high performance solutions;
- An understanding of the human and cultural challenges posed by a transformation process with proven communication skills to be able to convey results concisely up to C-level executives;
- Understanding of how digital transformation can positively influence decision making and process efficiency at all levels of an organisation;
- Knowledge of the benefits of current digital technologies (BI, RPA, AI, virtual chatbots, etc.
Through your consulting assignments, you will:
- Support the identification of strategic operational issues and performance gaps both in retail and corporate banking;
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new operating models and processes;
- Demonstrate leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, strategy, and organizational change;
- Ensure the completion of the assignment on time, within budget and with the adequate level of quality.
In addition, we expect you to be actively involved in the development of our consulting practice. You will take on responsibilities in business development as well as in leading and mentoring others. In order to support your assignments and your career development, you will have the opportunity to enrol to relevant trainings via the Sopra Steria academy.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing, stimulating and dynamic environment on challenging national and international projects across different customers. We also offer the opportunity to deepen your knowledge and to develop your personal competencies with our Sopra Steria Academy, which has a wide range of trainings on personal development, leadership and soft skills.