You want to enlarge your career scope working on a multi-cultural environment, involved in interesting Security projects within the Public and the Private Sector? Check this opportunity.
SopraSteria is looking for a Senior Security Engineer in order to reinforce its fast growing Security team.
As Senior Security Engineer, you will be part of the Security team involved in various Security projects including: cybersecurity, cryptography, PKI, reverse engineering, malware detection, penetration testing, Security of critical systems, Security Analysis,…
- Implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information
- Identify and define system security requirements
- Collaborate with the architect on system security design
- Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
- Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement