Sopra Steria is actively looking for a “Security Architect” in order to reinforce its Homeland Security department.
- Support bid management at European level for PKI technical offers.
- Support projects by writing PKI feasibility studies and architectures that will serve as basis for project roadmaps and planning and WBS.
- Tight interaction with Security project management.
- Coordinate Requirements and architecture meeting with customers and peers.
- Identify and/or collect functional, non functional and security requirements/needs from the customers and Risk analysis results, including requirement for high availability and DRP.
- Selection of PKI providers and products based on their security certification level, ease-of-use, modularity, security and operational processes support capabilities.
- Influence the technical strategy of an offline and online PKI for our customers.
- Provide a secure, consistent, and trustworthy PKI service including, but not limited to: public key certificates and/or key pairs, a certificate repository, certificate revocation, key backup and recovery, support for non-repudiation of digital signatures, update of key pairs and certificates, great asset control, and a management of key histories.
- Help maintain and document PKI Processes for usage of the Solution
- Help maintain and drive PKI solution compliance to European Qualified certificate policy and NCP Certificate policies and customer certificate practices statement.
- Help specialist to define Cybersecurity for operations of the PKI
- PKI Customer Support - escalated issues. Troubleshoot issues within tools, systems and/or process.
- Experience with European Common criteria evaluated PKI products are a plus.
- Experience with integration of NIST or common criteria evaluated HSMs is a plus.
- Write UAT Scripts and UAT Testing
- Metrics development, gathering and reporting
- Support security penetration testing (whitebox and blackbox) of the PKI solutions
- Identify opportunities to improve process and/or products via customization to ensure highest level of quality and security
- Gain understanding of Service Capabilities (aka Service Levels) with goal of maintaining predictable Service Level Agreements
- Provide training to team and customer base as required on service and subject.
- Identify compliance issues within tools to established standards and provide solutions to correct non-compliance.
- Support the PKI components of critical services (e.g. Codesign, Source Code Archive and Secure License Keys).
- 3+ years PKI Architecture (Public Key Infrastructure) experience, having been part of a PKI product development/integration team is a plus.
- 2+ years of experience with development and hardware security modules (HSMs)
- 2+years of Operational Experience for operational systems/network devices consuming PKI services is a plus.
- MSc degree or equivalent.
- European Citizenship, must be able to pass a background check, valid clearance to EU Secret and NATO secret is a plus
- Work as part of a PKI evaluation lab (common criteria,…) is a plus.
- Experience with Idnomics is a plus.
- Experience with PKI based banking and/or european identity smartcards is a plus.
- Experience with IAM systems based on FIDO, SAML, …and MDM is a plus.
- Strong problem resolution, judgment and decision making skills required
- Course work or experience in security technologies including cryptography and PKI
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Knowledge of security systems and certificate management
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to roberto.alvarez@SopraSteria.com