We are currently looking for an “Oracle Database Administrator & Middleware Support Engineer” to reinforce our team working on different projects for our Managed Services Business Unit.
- You will be integrated in our multi-competencies 2nd and 3rd Level Support Team providing Managed Services for various clients from the Finance & Banking, Government & Public Sector and Industry Markets.
- You will be involved in the administration of Oracle databases, software installation, patching and hot-fixing, task scripting and automation, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- You will be working guided by ITILv3 practices in managing incidents and troubleshooting problems.
- You will investigate database performance and advice on their tuning, storage and backup optimization.
- Your expertise will be solicited to implement, manage and improve availability schemes and recovery plans.
- You will be actively involved in the release management of Oracle based applications and will maintain PL/SQL programming sets.