Your Missions / Profile:
As a Microsoft SQL Server Architect (M/F), you provide assistance to the Business Unit manager and to our team working for one of our European International client in Luxembourg.
The Architect is responsible for the definition of complex middleware infrastructures and architectures for at least one of the domains related to this call for tender. He or she is a technical leader in the relevant domain, most of the times in multiple domains.
The Architect will also assist project teams with technical issues including the definition of needs, benefits, and technical strategy, research & development within the project life-cycle; technical analysis and design; and support of operations staff in executing, testing and rolling-out solutions.
- At least 6 years of professional experience in a similar position;
- In-depth technical knowledge of the concerned domain (Senior Level);
- Architectural studies and technical documentation, design and review of strategies, policies and best practices;
- Organizational skills and analytical ability;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; capable of writing purchase justifications, training users in complex topics, making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with upper management;
- Team working ability, communication and leadership skills;
- Capability to manage small technical projects;
- Capable to produce concise technical documentation;
- Solid documentation skills;
- Participation in product evaluation and project management;
- Define policies and standard operating procedures (SOP) to be used by the operational teams;
- Problem solving in a Problem Management context;
- Impact assessments for changes;
- Capacity management of the infrastructure used for the technological domain;
- Provides technical lead for concerned technological domains.
Your technical knowledge:
- Expertise in using MS SQL version 2012 to 2016;
- Experience on High Availability using "Always On";
- PowerShell mandatory.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national projects in the Public Sector. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
With access to SOPRA STERIA ACADEMY, as a Microsoft SQL Server Architect, you will learn valuable skills, training, and educational opportunities.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli (firstname.lastname@example.org).