We are currently looking for a “Weblogic Technical Administrator” in order to reinforce our team working for our Business Unit Public Sector (European Institution client) in Luxembourg.
We are looking for a WebLogic Administrator to help maintain, and troubleshoot our infrastructure. You will be part of a talented and multilingual team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security for European Commission. Qualified engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
The Weblogic Technical Administrator is responsible for :
- Monitor Weblogic domains health status;
- Install, configure, test and troubleshoot Weblogic related systems via ticketing;
- Maintain and amend procedures and internal documentation;
- Reporting to TL and/or management team;
- Write and maintain custom scripts or identify tasks to be automated to lower the human intervention time;
- Participate in meetings and training related to EC environment;
- Participate in shift and oncall rotation;
- Liaise with other technical teams for problem resolution;
- Close work with customers.
- You have a Computer Science Degree or equivalent ;
- At least 6 years of professional experience with UNIX /Linux based environments;
- Solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of Weblogic application stacks
- Experience with monitoring systems;
- Basic scripting skills (e.g., shell scripts, Perl, Python);
- Basic ORACLE Database and SQL knowledge;
- Basic Cloud experience, preferably in AWS;
- ITIL knowledge.
We offer the opportunity to work in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT infrastructure. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at firstname.lastname@example.org.