We are currently looking for a “Technical Architect” in order to reinforce our team working for our Business Unit Public Sector (European Institution client) in Luxembourg.
- As a Technical Architect, you act as part of a project team translating business and IT requirements into fit-for-purpose technical architecture designs for large or medium scale systems using your knowledge of the current technologies and integrating existing products and new developments.
- You document your technical architecture designs and communicate them to stakeholders. You participate to the implementation phase coaching the development team. You ensure that development best practices are applied and that development work products are of high quality.
- You track market trends and competitor activities in your area and ensure that this data is used for the ongoing service development.
- You share your knowledge of the current solutions, technologies and methodologies with your colleagues by participating to communities of practices, organizing short presentations and writing “white papers”.
- You work in a large international Team
- You have a computer science degree or equivalent experience and you have minimum 7 years of experience in the IT sector including 2 years in IT architecture design.
- You are eager to learn new technologies; you are constantly up-to-date with IT evolutions and trends
- You have excellent communication skills and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations.
- You have a knowledge and experience of associated tools, techniques, methods within their specialist technology area.
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented.
- You speak French and English
- You are team leader minded and stress resilient.
- You have an excellent architecture and design skills.
- You have good experience in technical architecture design.
- You have a good knowledge of the SOA paradigm.
- You have an excellent knowledge of the JEE platform.
- You have a good knowledge of Weblogic Application Server; Jboss is a plus
- You have a good knowledge of at least one Enterprise Service Bus
- You have a good knowledge of Oracle Database, Elasticsearch is a plus
- You have a good knowledge of development methodologies.
- You have a good experience of Spring and Hibernate.
- You are familiar with DevOps
We offer the opportunity to work in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT infrastructure. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at firstname.lastname@example.org.