We are currently looking for a “Service Architect” in order to reinforce our team working for our Business Unit Public Sector (European Institution client) in Luxembourg.
You will be part of a team of 23 Technical Architects and 4 Service Architects under the responsibility of the Lead Architect. This team designs services for Database, Middleware, BI, web servers that are consumed by application owners in various policy domains.
- Presenting our IT services to our customers (service catalogue, requests in the customer portal);
- Coordinating delivery aspects (back-end scripting, orchestration);
- Modelling of the service in a CMDB and chargeback;
- In relationship with the technical architect for each of the technologies, enforcing a consistent interface to the services, as well as consistent, tested, delivery models ;
- Undertaking Quality Assurance for the service before it is transitioned to the 24/7 operations teams.
- You have a Bachelor/Master in Computer science or equivalent valuable experience;
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in a large-scale IT environment as a Technical Architect, Technical Project Manager, Product Manager, Senior QA, ...;
- You are able to work and communicate in a multi-cultural environment
- You have a service-oriented mind-set;
- You have the ability to communicate in writing and verbally in a clear and concise manner;
- Initiative, accuracy and attention to detail;
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken). Any other European language is a plus.
Your technical skills:
- Broad understanding of database and middleware functionality (any vendor or flavour);
- ITIL Foundation certified.
Nice to have:
- Ansible, Jenkins;
- BPM or technical workflow engines;
- CMDB/CMS or other relational inventory solutions;
We offer the opportunity to work in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT infrastructure. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at email@example.com.