We are currently looking for a “SAP BI consultant (Qlik Sense)” in order to reinforce our team working for our Public Sector, European Institutions Business Unit in Luxembourg.
We are looking for a motivated person to join our BI team, working in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT infrastructure.
The SAP BI Developer / Administrator will create solutions in support of multiple business segments. The team supports a number of business critical processes and this role relies heavily on SQL programming, package design and report generation. The candidate will work with business teams to understand requirements, develop solutions, unit test, and script changes to be deployed in production environments. He have a strong ability and desire to assimilate and apply knowledge as well as to spread acquired knowledge and experience to other team members.
- Write/implement stored procedures and effectively query a database;
- Translate requirements from the business and analyst into technical code;
- Identify and test for bugs and bottlenecks;
- Ensure the best possible performance and quality;
- Provide support and fix issues in SAP packages.
Developer skills (must have):
- Strong understanding of relational databases;
- Writes advanced SQL including some query tuning;
- Utilize ad-hoc techniques to perform on-the-fly analysis of data;
- SAP Business Objects 4.x including developing Web Reports and Universe design;
- Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL knowledge including SQL and stored; procedure, debugging and optimization;
- Requirement gathering and analysis.
Admin skills (nice to have):
- Administration experience in SAP BOE 3.x or 4.x in a clustered environment; (implementations, upgrades and maintenance);
- Experience with QlikView and Qlik Sense;
- Experience with SAP Data Services (BODS);
- Experience with LCM is preferred;
- Proficient in SQL;
- Proficient in Windows Server and Linux.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at email@example.com.