- Greeting, welcoming and announcing visitors;
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls;
- Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail, deliveries and meal vouchers;
- Setting up the meeting rooms and managing catering services;
- Arranging transportation: booking taxis, flights and providing travel arrangements for different stakeholders (internal customers, clients…);
- Carrying out moderately complex tasks under supervision and understanding their end goal and complying with the Group's policies relating to the function, in the following domains:
- Maintenance of premises and checking preventive or remedial operations on equipment and installations...
- Prevention and security for goods and people (managing systems for controlling access to the site, educating and training employees in compliance with the rules…);
- Organisation of site logistics in terms of supplier orders and invoice validation…
- Attending and participating in meetings;
- Providing support to the administrative and HR team;
- Local contact for the internal communication and facilities;
- Report to their supervisors when there are problems or unforeseen events.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and French. Any other language is considered as an asset;
- You have 1 to 3 years of working experience in a similar position;
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Professional attitude and appearance ;
- Solid written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Customer service attitude;
- You have at least a Bachelor's degree.
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national projects in the Public Sector. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli (firstname.lastname@example.org).