We are looking for a motivated Technical Architect to join our Architecture team, working in Luxembourg City in a large scale IT environment and in a team of 28 architects. The person will drive the implementation of JEE application server services based on Tomcat, WebLogic, WildFly, together with 2 other architects. The services are consumed by various internal customers to host hundreds of different informations systems.
- Handle the service design and updates (new versions and functionalities) to the JEE services in a large-scale environment. This includes technical architecture and design of the service delivery pipeline;
- Advise on design and other improvements to services;
- Ensure that service documentation is kept up to date;
- Work to improve operational efficiency by providing automation and clear procedures to operational colleagues.
- You have a computer science degree or equivalent experience and you have minimum 7 years of experience in the IT sector including 2 years in IT architecture design;
- You are eager to learn new technologies; you are constantly up-to-date with IT evolutions and trends;
- You have excellent communication skills and you can write complex documents and deliver persuasive presentations;
- You have a knowledge and experience of associated tools, techniques, methods within their specialist technology area;
- You are flexible, pro-active, structured and quality oriented;
- You speak French and English;
- You are team leader minded and stress resilient.
Your technical skills:
Must Have :
- Intermediate Tomcat setup and administration;
- Intermediate WebLogic setup and administration;
- Basic WildFly or JBoss setup and administration;
- Good understanding of JEE development methodology and tools (such as maven);
- Good skills in Python or Shell scripting.
Nice to have :
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline, Bamboo, Nexus.
We offer the opportunity to work in Luxembourg City on a large-scale IT infrastructure. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at firstname.lastname@example.org.