We are currently looking for an “ABAP/SAP Developer (F/M) Trainee” to reinforce our SAP Team in Luxembourg.
As a Trainee SAP/ABAP Developer, you will be integrated in a dynamic SAP/ABAP team specialized in the management and development of transformation projects and other technical solutions around SAP/ABAP.
• Master student of Computer Science, Technology or Mathematics;
• Experience with different operating systems;
• Good knowledge in Web technologies and Python would be helpful but not required;
• Goal-oriented approach to work;
• Team player;
• Very good analytical skills;
• Solid communication and interpersonal skills;
• Very good perception about quality;
• Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought;
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment;
• Good command of French and English.
• Explore, understand, and implement most recent algorithms and approaches for supervised and unsupervised machine learning.
• Take ownership of customer success by focusing on their needs when we design features, write code, write tests and fix bugs.
• Performing and optimizing manual tests
• Documenting and tracking the test results
• Developing test cases and enhancing our automated test suite
• Following-up on the results with the developers
• Demonstrate experience working with technical analysts and clients to define technical requirements;
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to Mrs. Alina Juraveli at email@example.com.