In order to support the growth of our consulting activity in Enterprise Architecture and IT Strategy across Benelux, Sopra Steria Consulting is looking for a Senior Consultant – Enterprise Architecture.
As a Senior Consultant within our Consulting practice across sectors - Banking, Pharmaceuticals, Utilities & Energy, Public Sector & EU - you will play a key role in helping our clients to implement business outcome driven Enterprise Architecture. You will drive the entire process from maturity & needs assessment to implementing EA strategic roadmap.
We are looking for someone with:
- In-depth knowledge and practice of process driven EA (e.g. TOGAF, ArchiMate) and/or business outcome driven EA;
- Proven experience in designing and implementing modular architectures (SOA & microservices, API management, etc.)
- Good knowledge of at least in one sector or industry: Banking, Pharmaceuticals, Utilities & Energy, or Public Sector
- Excellent understanding of the human and cultural challenges posed by digital transformation processes and change
- Good understanding of the benefits of the new IT delivery lifecycle and practices (Agility, DevOps, Lean),
- Strong interest and ideally recent exposure to emergent digital technologies (RPA, AI, DLT, Cloud computing, etc.), excellent understanding of their place in the digital transformations process.
- Eager to take customer-centric perspective and understand client’s business drivers and strategy
- Ability to define EA business value metrics and to drive EA value proposition
Through your consulting assignments, you will:
- Support the identification of client needs across different sectors and identify issues related to their EA maturity and current practice;
- Contribute to the design of new EA strategies and roadmaps and lead their implementation;
- Ensure the completion of the assignment on time, within budget and with the adequate level of quality.
In addition, we expect you to be actively involved in the development of our consulting practice. You will take on responsibilities in business development as well as in leading and mentoring others. In order to support your assignments and your career development, you will have the opportunity to enrol to relevant trainings via the Sopra Steria Academy
You hold an advanced graduate degree in one of the following fields (or equivalent competences by experience): computer science, economics, engineering, business administration;
You have at least 5 years of experience in one or more of the following roles: Business Architect, Solution Architect, Integration Architect; Data Architect; Operations Architect;
You have at least three years of experience within EA initiatives, teams, and projects
A relevant certification is definitely a plus: TOGAF, COBIT, IT4IT, etc.
You are good in gathering clients’ needs and you have experience in identifying and designing digital solutions;
You are an exceptional listener and have the ability to convey complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, in English and/or French and/or Dutch across all levels in an organisation up to C level executives;
You are a team player, collaborative, open and creative;
You are driven by results; you have a customer-oriented attitude and an entrepreneurial mindset as well as a sense of commitment.
We offer an attractive salary package and benefits (company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, smartphone, laptop, group insurance...)
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to apply