Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness. The Group has over 44,000 employees and generated a turnover of over 4.1 billion Euros in 2018. For more information, find us on www.soprasteriagroup.com.
- Management of a middleware infrastructure hosting the critical business of client members
- This involves analyzing and resolving incidents in production, acceptance and test environments, setting up new infrastructures, upgrading existing systems and supporting development teams.
- Provide criticism and improvements to the existing environment.
- Analysis and resolution of complex performance problems.
- Proactive and capacity management-oriented resource management.
- Architectural approach to middleware services.
- Ability to integrate a complex environment and take on tasks quickly
- Able to write technical documentation for colleagues
- Easy teamwork, good integration into a group
- Results orientation
- Sense of responsibility, ownership
- You speak fluent Dutch or French and have a very good knowledge of English
- Security and encryption aspects (SSL, SSH, certificates)
- Familiar with Linux-like OSes
- Application servers (knowledge of Weblogic and JBoss)
- Scripting (bash and/or python and/or Ansible)
- Knowledge of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control
- Knowledge of Openshift
- Knowledge of Git/Github
We offer the opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging national and international projects in different industries. We also offer the opportunity to continuously deepen your knowledge and to further develop your personal competencies.
If you want to boost your career and join a growing European leading IT services company, do not hesitate to check this opportunity and send your resume to email@example.com