Sopra Steria Group, a major player in consulting, technology services and software publishing in Europe, assists its clients in the successful transformation of their business and information systems. By combining value and innovation in the solutions proposed, and delivering utmost quality and performance in the services provided, Sopra Steria Group positioned itself as a preferred partner for major companies and organizations; especially those looking for the best use of digital technology for their development and competitiveness. The Group has over 38,000 employees and generated a turnover of over 3.6 billion Euros in 2015. For more information, find us on www.soprasteriagroup.com.
You want to enlarge your career scope working on a multi-cultural environment, involved in interesting Security projects within the Public and the Private Sector? Check this opportunity.
Sopra Steria is actively looking for a “Security Governance Consultant Leader” in order to reinforce its Security department.
The consultant will mainly support the CIO, the CISO, the Data Protection Officer, and the Security Governance team to manage activities aimed to develop the IT Security Governance team efficiency and effectiveness.
- Implementation of ISO 27001 compliant information security policies, controls and processes
- Network and server administration support
- Conduct of data vulnerability assessment and penetration testing
- Planning and conduct of internal audits for ISO 27001 compliance verification
- Performing data classifications,
- Reviewing data classification reports,
- Developing risk scenarios based on chosen architectural set-ups,
- Assessing existing security controls and proposing additionally required security measures by determining finally the residual risk.