The telecommunications, media and gaming sector is at the heart of the profound changes represented by the "Internet of Things".
It is continually reinventing itself in order to manage the explosion of digital exchanges and the emergence of new technologies and uses.
As the European leader in this market, Sopra Steria helps its clients face a number of business-critical challenges:
- Transformation of telecoms business lines:
- Converge landline and mobile deals
- Reduce time to market for new products
- Optimise customer journey digitise customer relations
- Network management:
- Reduce infrastructure management OPEXs
- Speed up the introduction of new technologies
- Reduce time to deliver processes
- Share OPEX and CAPEX between operators
- Media core business:
- Increase content value through the use of new technologies
- Optimise advertising revenue
- Manage content digitisation
- Improve the development and broadcasting of television programmes
- Gaming core business:
- Manage customer loyalty-building and limit churn
- Optimise fraud prevention and control financial flows
- Ensure regulatory compliance relating to different games and distribution channels
- Differentiate the customer experience
- IT transformation:
- Reduce maintenance costs to increase development investment capacity
- Reduce IT costs whilst delivering service quality
- Prioritise service quality based on the criticality of the services operated
- Manage obsolete information systems
- Support operations:
- Contribute to competitiveness
- Reduce the cost of managing people
- Manage talents to enhance value for employees
- Optimise property management.
We help our clients in the telecommunications, media and gaming sector to implement their transformation programmes with a wide range of skills and services. These range from consultancy to the outsourcing of business-line processes, including development and application maintenance, testing and migration support.